Saturday, July 9, 2011

Well, people, I got to sleep in until 7pm today!  I feel like doing a happy dance, LOL.  We had rain last night and it was still lightly sprinkling. Tom took Tucker around the block while I walked around a bit with Penny. The kids were sleeping in later since it was about 11 before they got home last night and Wes had a buddy spending the night with us.  I actually like it when I'm up alone and it's quiet.


Tom decided to go run. He goes to the Y and parks, runs outdoors, through our neighborhood, etc, and then ends up at the Y for the sauna, shower, etc.  Halfway through his run he came home and got Tucker and took him.  He wore the poor puppy out!  That dog came home, ate out of his dog bowl while lying down and then slept for a solid hour.


Tom and I went to get a soda this afternoon and talk through our budget/spending plan, etc.  Not my favorite thing to do but we're trying to make changes so we get no big surprises.  


Oh, the other highlight of my day was buying Aloe Vera gel for all the burned kids and husband after a day on the water.


Today's workout:  Molly Fox Skinny Jeans (weights, focusing mostly on lower body and core);Xtend Barre Upper Body.  And, of course, Penny and Tucker walks!  I'm planning to do some stretchy yoga tonight, really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment