Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Poor Penny has the kennel cough too.  I called the vet last night and got her some medicine but she still coughed a lot in the night, keeping Tom and I awake. So I slept in this morning until 7:30 and skipped my morning workout.  I then got Tucker and Penny settled and happy and then ran some errands. 


While I was out,  I found a couple of great, inexpensive resources for homeschool. One lists all the grammar rules, one all the basic algebraic equations.  They are hole punched and laminated so the kids can use them for quick references.  Nothing fancy, but it will be quicker than stopping to look everything up on the Internet.


My friend Anna called to say she was going to bring Tyler all the way home from Chattanooga.  Mary Madison decided to give Ty a gift and, while I did 2 miles of cardio with my gal Leslie Sansone, she cleaned up Tyler's room for him. We will all now take bets on how long it takes him to totally trash it again.  Any guesses????


When Anna got here, she left her children, Mary Jane and Garrison here for about two hours to hang out with my kids.  They had a great time playing with Tucker, who was feeling good enough to prance about with them!


Tonight I'm planning on getting to the Soul Sweat yoga that I didn't get to last night because I ended up finishing my Miss Marple show on PBS instead.


Today's workout:  Leslie Sansone Power Walk with Friends, 2 miles; Soul Sweat yoga (as soon as I'm done).  Tucker and I took a couple of short walks too.


What I'm reading:  Lots of homeschooling resources, trying to finalize plans for the coming school year.



No comments:

Post a Comment