Thursday, July 21, 2011

I can't even remember all the things that happened today.  I got up and did the usual~which lately means getting the crockpot ready!  Our grill is about kaput (but it is too hot to grill anyway) and no way do I want to turn the oven on!  Thank goodness for the appliance that sits on my counter and cooks for me, lol.  


I had to take Maddie to Kmart to get some things for the beach and the boys tagged along. It is such a big treat for them to go and look at the video games, school supplies, books, etc.  Sometimes it's the simple things, don't you think?


Tom had errands to run in Atlanta and got to see his sister on her birthday.  That doesn't happen much for them and it made him really happy.  He got home just in time for dinner and then did some reading with the kids and is playing a game with Tyler.  Wes and I are getting ready to watch the movie The Eagle, which I raved about back in February~it's out on DVD and we got it from Netflix.


I pray that whatever your day has held you are able to find some time to spend doing something you love with someone you love.  Those are just two of my favorite things.


Today's workout:  Erin O'Brien Strong Body Fit Body, one of my all-time favorite, kick it compound (upper and lower together) weight workouts~if you've not figured it out by now!  I just finished Jill Miller's Yoga Tune-Up Post Athletic Stretch, Swimming.  That had some lovely upper body stretches.


What I'm reading:  The latest issue of The Old Schoolhouse homeschooling magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment