Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh my goodness, my dogs were a mess last night.  I wrote about it on my homeschool moms board and will quote it here.



I do not know what was up with my dogs last night.  I'm convinced they took my car, went to McDonald's and ordered iced coffees, extra large.  They were WILD.  Penny wanted to go out at 2 am.  Tucker heard something that made him start barking at 1:30 am.  I finally put him in his crate and he barked off and on until after 3! :eek:  I let him go outside and checked on him, gave him water, etc.  He was just wound up. I wonder if it was the vet visit?


Anyway, after 4 I got to sleep and then the dogs wanted out at 6:30. :asleep:  I think I'm taking a nap today, lol.  I have a doctor's appointment at 2 but no other commitments.


And yes, I did take a 20 minute cat nap. The most annoying thing is that the dogs have slept most of the day, the beasts!


My doctor's appointment was just a regular check up and was fine.  Tomorrow I have blood work drawn and then I'm done until the next time.


Today's workout:  I did a 3 mile Leslie Walk from the Walk Club, iWalk Strong, aka 3 Really Big Miles.  Same set but different people and music, I really enjoyed it.  It was weird though, there was no stretching at the end so I did 10MS Yoga For Beginners Stress Relief and Flexibility segment because it hits the legs from every angle and feels great after cardio.  The dogs and I have taken a couple of walks too.


Gotta run~Tucker is barking his head off at Penny trying to interest her in playing.  Puppies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment