Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July.  It was a different holiday for us as Tyler and Tom are struggling with colds.  I'm pretty sure Tom has a sinus infection.  I get them a couple of times a year but it's been a long time since he's been sick!  We've had colds and and all the kids and I had the flu this winter~it was AWFUL~but he avoided it.  Don't know why, but it caught him now. After lying low for yesterday and today, he does seem to be feeling a bit better.


Maddie and I went to the grocery and got some food for our dinner.  Usual fare, burgers, slaw, potato salad, watermelon, etc.  Tom is a true southern boy and wanted turnip greens too!!


Wes helped me with some cleaning in the kitchen and then Tyler and I watched the latest Poirot, Halloween Party.  Of the three new ones that just aired this summer, this was my favorite~it was the closest to the original story.


Now it's pouring rain and we're settling in.  Even though the day ended up being quiet and different for us, we just enjoyed being together.


Today's workout:  20 minutes of cardio with Amy Dixon; Erin O'Brien's Strong Body, Ageless Body weight workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment