Friday, July 8, 2011

I told my family last night that I loved them dearly but I'd been getting up early with Tucker and I needed to sleep in. They agreed.  So I slept until 6am.  Um, not what  I meant!  I got up with a lot of grace, poise and kindness(yeah right, Tom told me to go back to bed, lol) when I heard Tucker barking as Tom was taking Penny out.  It worked out well because I walked Tucker for 1/2 a mile or so, ran an errand for Tom, helped the kids get ready to leave for their water park trip, and then exercised.  


I fully intended to do Ellen Barrett's Yogini this afternoon for some invigorating yoga, but the dogs had other plans.  I ended up walking Tucker around the block three times and playing with him in the house and out in the back yard.  He's very smart, eager to please, and doing remarkably well with his potty training!  


I did take a short nap today while the dogs slept, ran a quick errand, and watched a documentary on The Plague. All in all, not a bad day at home alone!


Today's workout:  Angie Gorr's Custom 3 Fit Weight workout;  lots of doggie walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment