Saturday, July 16, 2011

Today started off with a lot of misty rain, overcast skies, etc.  It later became partly sunny and it was about 87, perfect weather.  Tom got a nice run in and I had time for some cardio.  


This afternoon we went to our Holiday Inn Express where they had a show and were purchasing gold and silver.  They had  lot of neat coins, old bills, and other collectibles out and the boys loved seeing all of it.  On a day when we had nothing much plan there was a learning serendipity after all!


Tucker is definitely feeling better.  He is full of energy and I'm feeling "Tucker'd" out, pun intended.  Actually it's nice to see him playful again.  In fact, I'm headed out for a walk with him soon.


I looked through my week of Bible study.  There were several truths that I want to remember.  I thought I'd share a couple with all of you.


"Seeing is not believing; believing is seeing."  Lenya Heitzig, Penny Pierce Rose


"In commanding us to glorify Him, God is inviting us to enjoy Him."  C.S. Lewis


As we approach Sunday, go forth and worship God.  In doing so, 
enjoy him greatly. It's what we are created for.


Today's workout:  Ramping 1-2-3 Cardio; Jill Miller Post-Athletic Stretch, Running.  I borrowed the Jill Miller Yoga workouts from a friend and love, love them. They are definitely yoga but hit just the right spots and improve your ability to do other activities.  Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment