Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Today was productive.  Got my pedometer issues settled (they're sending a replacement), picked a lot of salad tomatoes that Maddie has been growing, walked Tucker, and helped a gal move. She was moving her furniture into a second story apartment and had no help so Wes, Tom and I went and helped her out for a bit.


When I got home I was so hot I immediately took a cool shower.  Then, since it was already almost 5pm, we decided to have pizza night tonight, not Friday. It was fun to do something different anyway, as Pappa John's sells $5 pizzas here on Tuesday nights so we had pizza, salad, and fruit.  Yummmy!!!!!!


After dinner the kids and I walked Tucker around the block and discussed what had gone on with our days, various truths in the book of Proverbs, and how to get along with people.  Sometimes the best serendipities are created through the simple gift of time.


Today's workout:  Weight Loss Cardio Kick (Powersculpting); Weight Loss Cardio Sculpt Extended Stretch.  Tonight is Jill Miller's PAS, Cycling stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment