Friday, July 15, 2011

I have no idea what I was doing last night that kept me from writing.  My MIL and FIL brought Wes home in the afternoon (and brought us a recliner, which we definitely could use).  Then I did a quick cardio workout and some yoga before dinner.  After dinner I sat down to watch a documentary on the Saxons that I'd DVRd on the Military History Channel (I'm such a strange bird, I love stuff like that). After that I was so tired I was asleep by 10.  Exciting day, huh?


Today has been very low key but so nice. It's overcast here and about 82 degrees.  All week long I've gone out with the dogs at 6am and just sweated in the heat and humidity so this is a welcome relief. 


As far as what we've done today, Maddie has been reading the first Rick Riordan book and listening to the second one on tape. Ty's been reading a Lemony Snickett's book and on the computer working on a book of his own he's writing. It's very good, by the way, full of nice images and interesting dialogue.  Wes has been working in the basement with his dad.  I think he deserves a medal for that!


Tonight is pizza night and then we're watching the Yogi bear movie.  I'm looking forward to us all hanging out together and just being a family.


Today's workout:  Angie Gorr Custom 3 Fit workout(50/50 cardio and weights); Jill Miller Quick Fix, 10 minute shoulder sequence and 10 minute hip sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment