Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tom wasn't feeling 100 percent yesterday.  By last night he sounded like he had a cold brewing.  Today he sounds AWFUL.  After church he has laid low, watching the Wimbledon matches he recorded and some James Bond.  It's funny to watch him sit still for so long~his idea of rest normally is to clean out the basement, jog or play tennis.  Tyler is feeling the tail end of his cold and is coughing a bit but seems like he's much better.


This afternoon we all stayed in.  Maddie is listening to a book on tape; Tyler is reading the comics and building some Lego creations; Wes took care of the cats he's watching and has been chatting with a friend, reading, and playing a bit of Xbox.  It's in the upper 90s so we're going to walk tonight after it cools off a bit.


Maddie and I did go to the mall.  I needed some face powder.  I buy it from Clinique and it's the only expensive cosmetic or skin care product I purchase and I only get it 2 times a year but I still hate shelling out money for stuff like that.  Maddie went to Claire's and purchased some cute friends bracelets for herself and her friend Mary Jane who moved.


The rest of the day will be relaxing.  I need to start thinking about what to fix to eat for the 4th since our grill has died.  I pray you all have a wonderful day celebrating our nation's independence and glorying in our dependence upon God through our Savior Jesus Christ.



No comments:

Post a Comment