Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dentist time for Maddie, Wes and I today.  Always so much fun!  Tyler took his math books and The Number Devil and entertained himself the entire time we were there!  He also taught us many things about Fibonacci numbers, number triangles, etc. He was also asking me to teach him how to add fractions with different denominators and to multiply three and four digit numbers.

When we got home, we decided to eat lunch and do some reading and schoolwork.  Mary Madison had to babysit for a couple of hours at 1:15 pm and then reminded me that we needed sketch pads for Homeschool co-op tomorrow.  In the middle of that, we got a call from Tom that he had to take the car to be fixed so off we went to pick him up.

Maddie had soccer practice so after that, I was very ready for some yoga and Bible time.  One of the most beautiful things I've found is that God always gives me some time for studying his Word, if I just ask him to show me. 

Lord thanks for time with you, time with the kids, and time to see how much my children will learn all on their own. Their questions, thought processes, and amazing creations are always reminders of how creative you are.  Please, Lord, unleash your creativity in my life.

Today's workout:  WHFN Push Pull (yay, some heavy weights again)
PM Yoga:  YfSR, Easing Neck and Shoulder Tension

No comments:

Post a Comment