Saturday, September 18, 2010

Today I got to sit out in the 95 degree heat and watch two hours of soccer. Maddie and Wes both had losses but they had a great time anyway. So, I came home, took a nap, worked out and cooked dinner....chili! I must have lost my mind, it's not really chili weather here.

Tyler and Maddie went to Zaxby's with friends, just the four of them. It's just 1/4 a mile from here but I still made Mary Madison take my cell phone. They came home just fine and felt so big, like they'd had an adventure. They're growing up so fast.

Tyler, Maddie, Wes and I read some today and, as usual, Tyler is full of information that he's been reading and teaching us all about clouds today. Now we're getting ready for church with showers, and settling in to watch some college football.

My favorite serendipities of the day: a cool morning walk the the dog, a cup of coffee while reading my Bible, and an afternoon nap with Tom~oh and Penny, who decided to hang out in the bedroom snoozing with us. Thank you Father for the little things that make a hectic life sweeter.

Today's workout: Firm Wave Rock Solid Buns
PM Yoga workout: Desi Bartlett's Yoga for Beginners, Lunar Practice

No comments:

Post a Comment