Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's so nice to get up and have such cool temps when I walk Rocky.  I don't know who was sassier today, the dog or me~just kidding. 

After the kids and I got some chores done, we headed out to the library. We picked up some books for the next couple of weeks special homeschool focus and they got some things they're wanting to look at.  Tyler's latest interest is books on card games; Wes is into learning more about C++ computer programming, which I know NOTHING about; Maddie is into fall crafts.

When we got home, individual work was quickly done on math and then the kids began looking at 20th century inventors.  Wes chose the man who invented the TV and Maddie and Ty kept their choices quiet.  I'll find out tomorrow when their two paragraphs on the inventor's life and invention are given to me.

This afternoon we had to be outdoors so we read on the porch, walked the dogs again, etc.  Now we're gearing down for a night of Wes' scouts and then some relaxation.

Today's workout:  WHFN Flexposture~55 minutes of pilates, yoga, and barefoot cardio
PM Yoga: Ruah Warrior, yoga stretch and savasana (relaxation pose, one of my favorites!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment