Friday, September 30, 2011

Well, Fall is in the air.  Temps are going into the low 40s at night and upper 60s during the day and I'm ready for that.


Today I realized that my weekend is a wee bit busier than previously thought.  I have Tom home sick with a bad cold or a sinus infection so I'm having to run some errands to help him out.  We also have a church wide yard sale in the morning. I don't have to be there per se but do need to put in an appearance.


Today we had co-op and that was fun.  I agreed to go early and help with sign ins every other week so we had to be there 20 minutes early.  You should have heard my teens whine, lol.  They got up with a cheerful attitude, though, and were glad they got there to learn a bit and hang out with their friends.


Not much else going on here.  I got some dinner for the kids and am looking forward to doing a nice, stretchy yoga practice and then relaxing for the evening.


Today's workout:  I wanted something quick and efficient that hit the upper body well in about 30 minutes since I had to be at co-op early. I did Karen Voight's Slim Toning on a Ball. I love how well it works the core since you use the stability ball and it didn't hit my glutes too much. After my Wednesday and Thursday workouts that hit the lower body big time my rear end is SORE, lol.  And, I had to climb up and down three flights of stairs about a million times at co-op today, ouchie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment