Saturday, September 3, 2011

Last night I got a call about 10:30 to come pick up Tom and Wes at church as Tom's car had quit working.  So much for the new battery being all that was wrong.  So, he will take the kids in my little car tomorrow to the family reunion while I stay home with the dogs since we don't have dog sitters and they won't fit in the car.  Don't tell a soul that I'm actually looking forward to a few hours alone~I enjoy that so much and it totally recharges my batteries.


Wes seems to be fighting a cold~he may be remaining behind depending on how he is feeling. While Tom took Tyler to get a hair cut and run errands, Wes and I walked to Zaxby's for a drink and then spent some time watching football. Wes actually slept for about an hour, totally unlike him.  I think he's just gearing up to watch his favorite football team, the LSU Tigers, play football tonight at 8pm.


I'm getting ready to make sure my car is cleaned out and take Tucker on a short walk. It's still in the 90s and I can't tell you how I'm looking forward to the cool, 70s and the rain that's supposed to be coming into our area beginning on Monday.


Today's workout:  A Denise Austin mish-mosh.  I admit I enjoy working out with women who are my age and older sometimes!  I also think Denise's newer workouts are nice because she's less of a cheerleader and more subdued.


So I did the following:Quick Burn Cardio:  Warm Up and Cardio Intervals; 3 Week Bootcamp, Cardio Sculpt

No comments:

Post a Comment