Monday, September 5, 2011




Okay, a few more pictures as promised.  The first one is tubing on Lake Hartwell, which the kids loved.  Next is my honey driving the boat and he will KILL me for posting the picture of him without a shirt and a shave, LOL.  Maddie in her bedroom because I couldn't find any pictures loaded yet of her from vaca.  Finally, Tom and I in Maggie Valley. We're in those really weird poses because each of  us was holding a dog on a leash and trying to keep them from dragging us off from the camera!


Tom and the kids are on the way home BUT it's pouring rain so they're having to drive slowly.  I'm praying for them to get home safe and sound soon.


This morning I didn't sleep in that much since the doggies wanted to go out and eat about 7am.  It poured overnight and most of the day, praise God, we so need the rain.  


After my exercise, I ate lunch and decided to get out of the house. I left my umbrella in my car so I found a short sleeve shirt with a hood and got my Bible/Bible Study book and walked to Captain D's. It's seriously about three minutes walk tops and the rain was not bad at that time (unlike the downpour that's going on now).  I bought a Diet Coke and had a lovely time reading and writing.


When I got home I discovered I'd made a strategic error.  I'd left one of my yoga mats out for Tucker to sleep on~he was snoozing on it when I left.  Umm, Cheri, he's a 7 month old pup. You guessed it, there was a small hole chewed in the middle of it.  Oh well, I was going to purchase another one at Ross soon anyway because I need a double thick one.  I have one double thick and love it and need another one since I put them under my puzzle mats to hold them in place when I do cardio.  Since one is double thick and one isn't I notice the difference when working out and it's a little strange to feel like the floor is uneven.


Praying that you are having a safe Labor Day.  I'm kicking back and watching my fave baseball team, the Cincy Reds, play.  I never get to see them but since they are in Chicago it's being shown on WGN, which we get on our TV.  


Today's workout:  Karen Voight Slim Toning on a Ball (30 minute weight workout using a stability ball)~love, love this workout. It hits the upper body and core so well.  Since it's light on lower body I tacked on 20 minutes of 10 Minute Solution Pilates for Beginners, Lower Body and Flexibility Segments.

No comments:

Post a Comment