Friday, September 23, 2011

What a difference 24 hours makes. I went to bed early and slept well.  Tom and I had a quick "date" for coffee at McDonald's before co-op this morning.  I even got up early enough to get my workout in before leaving for coffee!


Co-op was GREAT.  I think there are nearly 150 kids now from 45ish families, including 25 in the Middle and High School group. Their classes are fun, enrichment type activities.  Tyler's 3rd thorough 5th grade group is studying Astronomy, Brain Games, PE, and Legos.  My older two are studying Current Events, Board Games, Shakespeare, and PE.  I wish my classes at school had been that much fun!  But it's great because they work so hard at home it's fun to get together with friends.  And I enjoy hanging out with other like-minded moms too.


After a quick nap(the secret to my success many days, along with a morning cup of caffeine) I ran some things back to the library, went by Walmart for a couple of food items for the weekend, and spent time browsing at a consignment store.  Lots of nice clothing, no bargains this time.


Now the kids are kicking back eating pizza and watching Jack Black in Gulliver's Travels.  Then we'll pack Ty's stuff in the car so he'll be ready to hop in and leave for his overnight camping trip at 6:45~eek!


Thanks be to God for the grace he gives.  For my husband, kids, cats, and dogs.  For friends, family, coffee, dark chocolate, hugs, and answered prayers.  He truly is so good to me.


Today's workout:  Amy Dixon Give Me 10 More Upper Body Sculpt and Tracie Long Focus Lift Higher (lower body).

No comments:

Post a Comment