Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Today ended up being so hectic we were lucky to finish regular school work.  Wes had a broken bracket on his back top teeth and we had to take him in to get it fixed.  The good news is that they just left it off, saying he didn't need it anymore.  


Wes had accumulated enough "wooden nickels" at the orthodontist to get a Chick Fil A card so I drove him there after the appointment and he got a spicy chicken sandwich.  I had a small bowl of chicken soup and then came home and ate some fruit with it.  


This afternoon Tom took Maddie and Tyler to piano so I could run an errand to CVS and do the grocery shopping.  Not my favorite task, but it feels good to get the big trip out of the way for the week.


By that time it was 4pm and I was in need of a treat.  So, I used the last money I had on a Starbucks card to get an iced coffee, decaf, with non-fat milk and two pumps of Pumpkin Spice.  That, my friends, is heavenly.


Tonight we have church dinner and program. The people at church are trying to get me to start singing in the choir but frankly, I don't want to be at church each Wednesday from 6-8:30.  I have scout obligations on Mondays, Ty's soccer practices on Thursdays, Co-op starting on Friday mornings, and soccer games on Saturday.  I may tell them that once soccer season is over in November will just be a better time for me.  I have to find some time to do my yoga and prepare for our school days!!


Today's workout:  Karen Voight Complete Sleek II.  50 minutes broken down as follows:  Cardio , 20 minutes; Weight Training, 20 minutes; pilates/yoga blend and stretch, 15 minutes.  The problem with going through my older workouts is that I'm not finding enough to get rid of, lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment