Friday, September 2, 2011

I got to go shopping all alone today!  I hit my favorite thrift store and got a great pair of Lucky Brand Jeans, a shirt for church this fall (Liz Claiborn) and an Ann Taylor v neck knit shirt all for $11~it made my day, lol.  


Tom and Wes spent a large part of the day cleaning out the basement.  Our mouse quit working so the guys said they'd get a new one when they took a load of give away to another thrift store near our house. Well, they came back with a really cool computer desk. It was a great price and fits into the corner of our room much better than the other one did.  Plus, the design makes it much more comfortable on the wrists.  


Tonight Wes and his dad have gone to see the Rome Wolves play football.  Tyler and I walked the dog and then I ran an errand.  Right now Maddie and Tyler are watching some TV and the dogs have settled in for the night.  I'm going to read a bit and then try to have an early night in bed since I was up later watching that sorry UK football game!


Today's Workout:  Kelly Coffey Meyer's LIFT Power Sculpting workout.  In 30 minutes she hits every muscle non-stop~it's like cardio and sculpting all in one.


Monday I'm starting a new Bible Study.  It's called Live Deeply and is a study of the parables of Jesus.  (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1434799867)

No comments:

Post a Comment