Sunday, September 4, 2011




These are some vacation pictures I've promised for a month.  The first is of poor Tucker dressed in a Harry Potter shirt. Next up is the wonderful lake house we stayed in~weren't we blessed??  The third is on a boat ride as the sun set.  The scenery was gorgeous but I think Wes was telling Tyler and I a tall tale we refused to believe!!  Finally there is Penny up on the seat of the boat, enjoying the feel of the wind in her fur, lol.  I'll try to post a few more tomorrow including Tom and Maddie, although they were usually behind the camera.


It's Sunday.  I got to worship with the body of Christ.  My son Wes is feeling a wee bit better and got to go to the reunion.  It has rained steadily all afternoon.  I have a wonderful husband and three terrific kids who make life an adventure.  Add to the mix three cats and two dogs who keep me from being lazy.  And, above all, a Savior.  Who looks into my eyes, knows everything about me, and is crazy about me.  I am truly blessed.


I pray you are counting your blessings this Sunday and all holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment