Thursday, September 1, 2011

This day is sort of a blur.  I'm sitting here wondering what in the world to post about!  It's been full but not in a way that's easy to write about.


Tom has been gone to a funeral south of Atlanta all day.  The kids and I decided to watch a show DVRd from the History Channel during lunch as a treat and chose one about the Aztecs.  Not a good choice for those with a weak stomach~lots of blood and sacrifice!!  


After school work was done I had to go to the grocery store.  Then Tyler and Wes wanted to look in Walmart for some things. They didn't find what they wanted and walked out without spending a dime~a feat in itself where Wally World is concerned.


Now I'm relaxing a minute before fixing burgers and fresh broccoli for Tom and the kids.  Wes says that broccoli doesn't go with burgers as well as fries do!


Tonight is the University of Kentucky's first football game and it doesn't start until 9:15 pm.  Wish me luck staying awake!


As we start a new month I pray you experience the love of God in a way that warms your heart.


Today's workout:  An oldie, Tamilee Webb's Defy Gravity, 45 minutes of low impact cardio.  The setting is outdoors in Hawaii, so that was fun.  I've been collecting workouts since I bought my first step and VHS tape at age 27 so I really need to get rid of some things.  I tease my husband mercilessly about all the stuff he has but I have quite a collection of books and exercise workouts and I need to weed them ASAP~kind of walking the talk, so to speak.


Tonight I plan to walk the dog and then relax to the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment