Tuesday, September 20, 2011

God is definitely good because we've gotten some rain today. Not a lot but enough to wet the ground and we've needed it. But, rain, shine, or anything else, I'm realizing more and more that God is good all the time.


Today was a strange day.  Once again I didn't sleep well~doggie stuff and I'm just struggling with allergies.  The weather information on the Internet tells me pollen, specifically weed, is high in my area. Well, duh, I'm a personal ragweed/Goldenrod monitor.  When it's high my throat is itchy and I sneeze, etc.  Yuck.


So, I slept in until about 7:30 and then got the kids up about 8 and we got going.  They've been doing some major deep cleaning with me and then I let them have one of their favorite types of days:  GO LEARN SOMETHING and share it with me.  Well, they've been studying so many things it would make your head spin.  Maddie loves these days because she sneaks in more art. Ty sneaks in more reading. And Wes, of course, sneaks in more Astronomy!


Tonight I have United Methodist Women dinner and meeting and Tom is in charge of the kids' dinner.  Wonder if Kroger Rotisserie Chicken is on the menu???


Today's Workout:  Jessica Smith's 10 Pounds Down Weightloss Cardio Mix.  Fun mix of kickboxing, athletic and dance inspired cardio~fun new mixes. There was also a total body toning segment that in 12 minutes hit the inner thighs, glutes and triceps using body weight exercises.  The ab section was tough and hit the inner thighs at the same time.  The stretch at the end was thorough and nice.  A friend sent it to me to try and I definitely give it a big thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment