Monday, October 3, 2011

We came.  We saw.  We kicked some cleaning booty!!  Okay, Caesar may be rolling in his grave but we did get a lot done today.  Deep cleaning of the kitchen, bathrooms, and kid rooms.  Now MOM needs to get her chores done this week~microwaves and fridge, my bathroom, etc.  


Ty had a game on Saturday at 3 and the weather was perfect.  This is the first time I actually see him enjoying soccer.  I'm so glad he decided to give it one more chance.


Tomorrow Maddie and Ty are going to my MIL's for a couple of days and Wes is staying here~orthodontist appointment on Wednesday.  Thursday night Ty has soccer and we have co-op on Friday, soccer game on Saturday.  Our week off is certainly flying by!


Today's workout:  KV Strength Effect; yoga practice for 10 minutes, my own practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment