Saturday, October 15, 2011

What a nice day!  Tyler had a great time at his Weeblo activity. He got to shoot a BB gun, do some archery, spear throwing, etc.  I think Tom had a great time too but was ready for a nap when they got home at 4:30.

Wes got off to his camping/hiking trip.  I'm assuming he's fine since he texted me tonight to see if the LSU Tigers, his favorite football team, won their game.

Maddie and I went shopping at the mall. Not my favorite activity, but she loves it. We got some cute 3/4 and long sleeve shirts for her for the fall and winter.  

Tonight I've been watching baseball, doing some laundry, and playing around with the layout of my blog, as you can tell.  I love Saturdays when the pace slows down.  I also love Saturday evenings as I get to anticipate worshiping the Father with other Christians on Sunday.  I pray your Sunday will be full of God's richest blessings.

Oh, and on another note:  Please pray for my cousin's son, Lance.  He will be 17 in December and is a quarterback for his football team.  Last night his leg was broken in the game and he is having surgery tomorrow morning.  He is facing a 6 week rehab but the surgeons have said they don't anticipate permanent damage, for which we are praising the Lord!

Today's workout:  Karen Voight Ultimate Step Circuit, cardio only premix; Shape Pink Power Flat Abs 5 Ways, Fat Blasting Cardio (you do intervals of cardio and abdominal work); 10 Minute Solution Yoga For Beginners, Flexibility Segment.

What I'm reading:  Adam Hamilton Why?  Making Sense of God's Will.  Tom is leading a group through a small group study based on this so I'm reading along with him. (http://www.amazon.com/Why-Making-Sense-Gods-Will/dp/1426714785/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318726235&sr=8-1)

No comments:

Post a Comment