Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Do you have a love/hate relationship with anything?  For me it's rain.  I love rainy days.  I love lying in bed listening to the soft rain on the roof.  But it does something crazy to my allergies.  My head feels super "full," if that makes sense.  I sometimes get a sinus headache over my eyes.  And, my eyes often feel like I've got weights on the lids, lol.  That's where I am today for sure.


The kids did help me out some. They were good about getting their work done and did their chores without complaining.  They also gave me permission to go take a nap this afternoon, lol.  Ty helped me brown the meat for dinner and Wes walked the dog in between rain spurts.  Maddie also helped, taking care of Penny.


Thank you, Father, for children who often, and especially today, reflected you by serving me.  You are so good to me.


Today's workout:
Cardio!  Warmup for 5 minutes; Metabolic Cardio for 20 minutes (interval style); 2 segments of Kickboxing with Jessica Smith using weighted gloves; 5 minute yoga stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment