Friday, October 14, 2011

Gorgeous fall day here. It was cool in the morning and then was about 78 in the afternoon and sunny~beautiful. The kids got to go to co-op and hang out with other kids, play volleyball outside, etc. I got to hang out with other homeschool moms, always so good for me.


When we got home we did some work here and then the kids spent a lot of time outside.  I ran errands to get things Wes and Ty needed for their scout events and then came home for pizza night! (Actually I ate something else because the kids scarf that stuff down, lol. They did save me one tiny piece though).  And, to top off the night I did a yoga/pilates fusion workout to go with my 30 minute strength workout that I got in before co-op.


Oh, and one of the best serndipities:  Wes got up early, with no prompting, did his chores, took a shower, etc. and then ran out with me to McDonald's before we left for co-op.  He ate some hash browns, I drank a cup of coffee, and we just talked. It was really nice.


Today's workout:  LBN Strength Workout (30 minutes, nice cardio effect too); afternoon dog walk; Ellen Barrett Power Fusion pilates/yoga blend (45 minutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment