Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I can tell I usually post earlier in the day.  I just published this post BEFORE I wrote a single word!!


I just got home from church dinner.  We had a great time and it was laid back after a few intense weeks studying spiritual gifts and a couple of Bible Study weeks coming up. A church member went to Iceland last year and did a presentation on it for us~so cool.


Wes had his orthodontist appointment. The dental assistant told me to give him two ibuprofen and feed him IMMEDIATELY at 2:40 because he would be so sore he wouldn't eat tonight.  Yikes!  They put a much stronger wire on his bottom teeth, which are tight to begin with. He said it felt like they were breaking his teeth apart, yuck.  So, he went to McDonald's and ate a Big Mac, Fries, and a Frappe, lol~sort of like the last supper.  After church dinner (where he ate a soft roll only) he went off with a buddy to spend the night and go to a local fair.


Now I'm hanging out with Penny snoring at my feet and Tucker chewing on a bone near by. Kind of noisy but I'm still enjoying the time alone before Tom rolls in from church.


Today's workout:  Tracie Long Back Up (50/50 cardio and weights).

No comments:

Post a Comment