Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I love fall.  I love the colors.  I love the crisp air.  I love a blue October sky~no other month seems to have a sky quite that blue.  What I don't love is having to change clothing so much. It's 45 in the afternoon and then 80 now!


McDonald's is having their Monopoly game this month.  I stopped in and got a diet coke one day (we almost NEVER eat out) and won a free Quarter Pounder and a free breakfast sandwich!  So, today Tyler and I had a date.  We went to breakfast (with the blessing of Maddie and Wes) and he had a Sausage McGriddle and a hash brown while Mom sipped a diet coke and TRIED to do her Bible Study.  Mostly I listened to Tyler give me some physics lectures on electricity.  They were over my head.  It gets exciting~and a little embarrassing~when your kids are smarter than you are!!!


All the kids and I met my MIL in Cartersville and she took Maddie and Ty to Atlanta for two days. Wes and I went shopping at Target.  I was so excited and couldn't find a thing I liked, lol.  We also went to the really large Goodwill there.  I got some books for Ty for school next year (for $2) and Wes got an Aeropostale shirt that looked new for $2.  What a deal!


Tonight Tom and Wes are having a guys dinner out at Chic-Fil-A with a buy one get one free coupon.  I'm going to walk Tucker, do some yoga, and get ready for a night of baseball!!


Today's workout:  Jessica Smith 10 Pounds Down Weightloss Cardio Mix~I am just loving doing this one once a week.


What I'm reading:  I'm actually re-reading Agatha Christie's Pocketful of Rye . (http://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Full-Miss-Marple-Mysteries/dp/0451199863/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317762946&sr=8-1) I don't have that one and found it at the Thrift store for 75 cents.  I'm also waiting on Agatha Christie's Poirot, Hickory, Dickory, Death to arrive from Netflix and I'll watch it in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment