Thursday, October 6, 2011

I can't wait until our leaves really start to turn.  I think that's why my posts lately are all in crimson, orange and gold.  Today it was 85 though and felt like summer was back for sure.


Wes ended up going to Ellijay to an apple house, lunch, and park with his buddy Josh.  So, I got to have lunch with Tom.  We had a nice time and finished just in time for me to fill up the car and go get Maddie and Ty in Cartersville and then Wes on the other side of Rome. When I got home about 4:40pm, I was praising the Father Above that I don't have a long commute each day as I was sick of my car.


Tonight before soccer Maddie decided to bathe Tucker. He needed it.  It was hilarious because he always runs around the house faster than a speeding bullet when he gets bathed and we fear that something or someone will get hurt.  Tom got him dried and took him to the soccer field with him while Tyler had practice. I think the combo of those two events has him "Tuckered" out because he came home, played a bit, and just jumped in his chair to sleep. That's the chair he gets in when he's "serious" about taking a long snooze, lol.


We found out that tomorrow Co-op is cancelled so we have an extra day of Fall Break. Wonder what fun things we'll find to get into?


Today's workout: Tracie Long Step Forward. Step based cardio, tricep, chest and ab work at the end.  Tracie is a genius at getting your heart rate up all the while working your legs and glutes like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment