Saturday, October 22, 2011

I realized I left everyone hanging.  After an afternoon that was frustrating and more funny than you can imagine, we found out that it was only our car battery that needed replacing. Since it was a 5 year battery that died after 3 years, the pro-rated cost of a new one was only $35.  We are so grateful for that!

We had co-op yesterday and Tyler got the opportunity to go back to Tennessee for the weekend with his best buddy Garrison. I know he  is having the time of his life there!

Maddie is babysitting and I've got to run to the library and the post office.  Tonight I am going out to dinner with Maddie while Tom and Wes do some guy things together.

Praying that you all have day filled with blessings from the Father!

Yesterday's workout:  10 Minute Solution Ultimate Bootcamp with Jessica Smith:  Total Body, Upper Body, Lower Body; 10 Minute Solution Yoga, Relaxation and Flexibility.  In the evening I walked Tucker for about a mile.

Today's workout:  10 Pounds Down Weightloss Cardio Mix:  Cardio, Abs, Stretch.  This afternoon I'll walk Tucker and do 10 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment