Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Sunday.  Yesterday was a busy day.  Maddie didn't get home from her Gatlinburg trip with the American Heritage Girls until after 8pm. Tyler, Tom and Ty's friend Garrison went to a 5K Lymphoma walk in Atlanta to raise money for my sister in law Leslie's team. Wes had soccer at 3 and had spent the night with his friend Josh.


But, what all that means is I had the morning all to myself.  I had a free smoothie at Panera Bread and went there and had the most wonderful low-fat Mango Smoothie for breakfast.  I lingered there, reading my Bible, and it was heaven.  I then came home and exercised and went to get Wes for his game.


The game didn't start until nearly an hour late due to taking pictures that they didn't tell anyone about.  Oh well.


When I got home I took a nap~my allergies were acting up all day. Tom fixed a gourmet dinner for us~hot dogs, lol.  Hey, I was just glad he let me snooze and prepared dinner, what a sweetie.


Today we had church and youth, normal Sunday activities.  Tomorrow is our last Homeschool co-op until fall.  It was moved due to the Georgia Home Educators Association Convention on Friday.


I pray that in the midst of your busy life, you had a serendipity like I did in getting to sneak away to Panera Bread. Whether at home, away, for 5 minutes or 5 hours, I pray God gives you that precious time to be with him for renewal.


Yesterday's workout:  A.M.  Chris Freytag Exercise TV Walking Shape Up (45 minute circuit alternating weights and low impact cardio).  It was borrowed from a friend and I really liked it.


P.M.  Jenny Craig Let's Walk it Off Intermediate/Advanced 10 minute walk; Kathy Smith Agless Staying Strong Stretch.  Lovely yoga style stretching using a chair.


Today:  Weight Watchers Walking Workout with Ellen Barrett:  10 Minute Walk (I use the walks to sneak in a few steps and warmup a bit so I don't stretch cold muscles); 10 Minute Solution Yoga for Beginners Yoga for Stress Relief and Flexibility (10 minutes of restorative stretching poses).

No comments:

Post a Comment