Monday, May 16, 2011

It's really hard to be on the countdown until the end of school but the kids are doing really well.  I'm amazed that they're still doing their work cheerfully~I hear that the public schools are playing all week.  But that may not be entirely true, as it's coming from my kids' mouths!


I'm not sure what form my blogging will take over the summer.  Probably not as often.  Maybe more, I have no idea.  But I've had a ball talking all year about our lives, day by day, as we spent another year working, praying, learning and growing together.  And, just knowing that I have had prayer support from so many people is one of the most humbling experiences.  I'm deeply grateful.


Today's workout:  Leslie Sansone, Morning Mile; Erin O'Brien, Strong Body, Ageless Body; Dog Walk


P.S.  Monday evening:  I just finished Maui Pilates.  If you are mindful to engage your core you get some core work.  But honestly, it's mostly a long, lovely stretch~which is just what this body needs tonight.  Aaahhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment