Monday, May 2, 2011

Well we had a nice last day of co-op.  A lot of people couldn't be there on a Monday so we had to be pretty fluid and flexible as moms but the kids had a great time.  I enjoy the fellowship and the kids getting to be with friends, but I'm honestly ready for a break.


I also didn't sleep well and have been tired most of the day.  I don't like days like that at all but am grateful for my energy most days and my overall good health.


The kids had to go to piano because their teacher's daughter is having surgery on Tuesday. So, our entire day was thrown off a bit and we felt out of sorts.  Instead of doing any other schoolwork, we opted for cleaning out our rooms, reading, etc. after piano.


Tomorrow we may go to a local ministry and pack disaster relief boxes for local storm victims for a bit.  We can't run chainsaws, but this is something hands on we can do.


Today's workout:  Erin O'Brien Strong Body, Ageless Body; Dog Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment