Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yesterday my oldest child, Wes, turned 15. Where does the time go?  I remember him toddling around and now he's old enough to get a learner's permit so he can begin learning to drive!  


I'm so grateful for many things in my life.  One of my greatest blessings is God making a way for me to be a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom. I'm fully aware this path isn't one God calls us all to but he has me, and I'm grateful.  My husband deserves a HUGE amount of credit for this. He's been on board and supportive of me throughout.  But, I can say without regret, I've not missed it. I've seen first steps, first words, lost teeth, multiplication, grammar, and those "aha!" moments that light up a mom's~and teacher's~life.  


So today, God, I'm thanking you for all the serendipities I've shared with my children, especially Wes.  Time has been a huge factor in me being there to see it happen.  He's becoming a young man I'm proud to dedicate to you over again.  It's been a great ride, and I wouldn't have missed it for the world.


Yesterday's workout:  Leslie Sansone 3 Mile Calorie Blast;  Dog Walk


Today's workout:  The Firm Supercharged Sculpting and bonus yoga stretch; Dog Walk


What I'm reading:  C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters.  I've read it before but am enjoying it again with my Sunday School class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment