Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm enjoying having my Friday's back again.  It's traditionally been Mom's Day Out, since Tom is off work on Friday.  Now that our Homeschool Co-op is done until Friday, I have my mornings back!


After working out and showering and making sure everyone fed their pets so no animal died on my watch, lol, I went out and just puttered around. Read my Bible alone, looked in a book store, etc.  An hour and a half all to myself was glorious.  


This afternoon Tom and Wes ran some errands while Maddie, Tyler and I read, relaxed and simply hung out.  The kids played a bit more Game Cube yesterday than I cared for since it rained so I "unplugged" them.  They fussed for a minute or two but then found some books to read and played outdoors, etc.  Sometimes they need a push to simply be kids.


Today's workout:  Kristi Yamaguchi Power Workout with my gal Erin O'Brien.  Alternated cardio and weight training.  Fun, fun.  Tonight will be another yoga download, 20 minutes of Lunar Flow 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment