Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Can I just say I had a really nice Memorial Day?  Everyone was out of the house by 5pm on Sunday and it was so quiet.  I watched a movie that night and read a book.  Monday I got up and exercised and did some piddling chores around the house.  I napped in the afternoon, read a book, etc.  Nothing earth-shattering but it was just a nice time of rejuvenation.  


Tyler asked to stay at my in laws home until Thursday or Friday so it's just Wes and I hanging out this week.  It feels so quiet, as Wes is my quietest child anyway.  We went to lunch together today at Zaxby's, as we have a gift card and it's his favorite place.  It was really nice just to spend time with him all alone.


Yesterday's workout:  Erin O'Brien strength (40 minutes); Tonya Larson low impact cardio(20 minutes); pm~15 minute doggie walk and 26 minutes of Yoga in the Garden of Serenity (neck/shoulders and torso stretches).


Today's workout:  Leslie Sansone 3 Mile Super Walk; Erin O'Brien Pilates (15 minutes); Tonight will be a regular 1 mile dog walk and the 20 minute practice from Hemalayaa's Yoga for Everyone.


What I'm reading:  Re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows so I'll remember what the heck is going on when part II of the movie comes out in theaters in mid-July.

No comments:

Post a Comment