Thursday, June 2, 2011

The pace of life this week has been really nice.  Wes and I have had time to talk a lot and just hang out together. Tom and I have had some good discussions too.  And, above all, we've laughed.  A lot.  Sometimes over silly things, sometimes over nothing at all.  These are the moments of my life with my children I think I'll always remember.


Tomorrow Mary Madison will be home from camp and Ty back from Atlanta.  It's been nice to have them do their own thing for a week.  I'm sure they will have stories to tell and incidents to recount but once again, we'll all simply be together. And that's the best part of all.


Yesterday's workout:  Firm Total Sculpt plus Abs (heavier weights, light cardio intervals); dog walk; Lunar Flow Yoga download


Today's workout:  Weight Loss Cardio Kick, 31 minute kickboxing workout; Erin O'Brien's Pilates Progression 3, 15 minutes.  I'm not walking the dog or doing much yoga, just gentle stretching.  I was up much too late last night, it's 96 degrees out and I'm simply TIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment