Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm really looking forward to tonight.  After dropping Tyler off at Twilight Camp, I'm planning to come home, do 20 minutes of light yoga, and then watch Agatha Christie's The Murder of Roger Ackroyd with David Suchet as Poirot.  I've heard it's not close to the original plot in the book, which I love, but I think that would be hard to do.  Should be an interesting thing to watch.


Tyler practiced his piano, did some cleaning, helped me with chores, and played with his Legos. Since he did chores cheerfully I also let him watch a 30 minute episode of Scooby Doo, one of his favorites. He just left to play with a neighborhood friend.  I'm going to savor the quiet, read a bit from a Homeschooling book for inspiration, and then start thinking about dinner!


Today's workout:  The Firm Wave, Rock It Off (cardio and weight intervals); PM Workout:  One mile with Leslie Sansone (A Walk in the Park, filmed in Central Park in NYC, really nice); Slim Series Express Cool it Off Express, lovely 30 minute restorative stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment