Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We've had a busy two days.  Yesterday was my Ty's birthday and Wes had an orthodontist appointment.  And, Vacation Bible School started.  Maddie and Wes are working in the VBS and Tyler is attending.  Tom is in a meeting today and tomorrow, along with his regular church and VBS duties.  And, my parents and brother should be here sometime tomorrow.  


Glenn is in surgery today and I'm asking for prayers for a healing outcome from the "Great Physician."  


And, although I should write more about all the things we're exploring and learning together (like signing up for the Summer Reading Program at the library this afternoon) I'm tired. And, I need to make sure things are ready for my new sofa to be delivered tonight.  So, I am just praying that everyone who follows will find time with the Father today to feel their soul renewed.  And, to have a glass of something cold since it's boiling hot!!


Yesterday's workout:  Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Fast Walk from Super Walks; Erin O'Brien Strong Body, Ageless Body


Today's workout:  Leslie Sansone 5 Day Slimdown, warmup, three miles, cooldown and stretch.
PM Yoga:  AM/PM Yoga with Elena Brower. Eh, it was okay, glad it was a rental from Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment