Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This has been a busier week than I anticipated.  Tom and Maddie left on Monday and will be gone until Friday.  Tom is at Annual Conference of the North Georgia Conference of the UM Church and Maddie is staying at my MILs.  After they left I had to get Tyler to his Twilight Camp for Cub Scouts from 6pm-9pm.  Talk about a learning experience, he had a BALL.  Archery, bb guns, team building games, etc were part of the agenda.  


Today Tyler and I went to run some errands and he worked on a yarn necklace they are making for their "Survivor" themed week.  He spent some time doing extra chores for me, since his brother and sister are gone, and then played for several hours with neighborhood boys and girls.  We also put up some signs about Rocky being missing, but are slowly trying to adjust to life without him. It's really hard.


I've walked once since Sunday, but took another path.  It's just been difficult to go to the places that are filled with my memories of him being with me right now.  


On the positive side, I did go out and spend time with some homeschooling moms at a local coffee shop and that helped lift my spirits.  The serendipities shared with other women who really GET what you do and why is just simply good medicine.


Yesterday's workout:  Erin O'Brien Strong Body, Fit Body


Today's workout:  Leslie Sansone 5 Day Fit Walk Compilation:  Power Mile and Walk and Kick (with weights and then weighted gloves for the walk/kickboxing workout).

No comments:

Post a Comment