Friday, June 17, 2011

Sometimes it just feels like things aren't going your way, right?  Today Tyler and I were to go swimming and hang out by the pool at the house of a friend from church. It hasn't rained in weeks and now it rained twice this week, lol.  That's okay, Tyler read some, played Legos some, and played with a neighbor.  And, the rain quit in time for him to go to his Scout closing and be in the skit with his group.


Tomorrow we're going to get Wes.  I'll probably do the bulk of the driving as Tom was just leaving Athens at 7pm. He then has to go to Atlanta to get Maddie and they'll be home late. 


Our pedometer company has us in the middle of a step challenge to earn extra points, which means more money. Since I had the time I actually did two workouts today,  yikes!  I couldn't get out and walk in the rain so I did extra cardio this afternoon.  It was kind of fun having that much time.


Today's workouts:  AM Kristi Yamaguchi Power Workout with my beloved trainer Erin O'Brien. This alternates cardio and weight training and is about 53 minutes long.


PM Gin Miller Ramping Up This is 50 minutes of low impact cardio using an incline ramp.  If you listen to Gin and do the work as she tells you to, ramping really, really gets into your glutes and hamstrings.  I definitely felt THAT while getting my heart rate up!

No comments:

Post a Comment