Sunday, June 5, 2011

Aaah, the pace of a blessed Sunday.  Or so I thought!  We are picking up my sofa that I put on lay away, of sorts, three months ago for my birthday. It will be here Tuesday. So, we spent the day deep cleaning the den.  And grocery shopping, running Maddie to tryouts for a play, church, etc.  But it was  a nice day.


Mary Madison had a ball at camp and loved rock climbing.  Tyler had a great time at my in laws and went swimming, visited the botanical gardens, and was spoiled as the only grandchild around for the week.


I'm enjoying a bit of quiet, winding down before Tyler's birthday tomorrow.  I am amazed that my "baby" is 11.  Time really does fly. He's becoming such a passionate, funny, compassionate young man.  I'm truly proud to be his mom.


Friday's workout:  Firm 500 Calorie Workout(an hour of cardio/weight intervals); Dog Walk; Beginner Yoga Download


Saturday's workout:  Choreography Creations Ramping (45 minutes of cardio); Dog Walk; Cathe Total Body Stretching on the Stability Ball


Today:  Rest.  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment