Thursday, June 23, 2011

Looks like I got busy and didn't write for a few days.  On Tuesday I went to Cups and Mugs, a local coffee shop, and met with some other homeschooling moms for some much needed laughter and sharing.  Yesterday I got together with a friend in the morning for a long, hilly chat and walk.  In the evening I helped Wes, Maddie and Tom pack for their mission trip.  I also spent a bit of time making Wes some cookies to take with him as the snacks often provided aren't edible for him with his Damon braces.


Today Tyler and I saw everyone off early in the morning.  We then went and rented Mega Mind from Redbox and had lunch at his favorite fancy eatery, Burger King, lol. This afternoon I ran some errands and now we're playing cards, reading books, and simply chatting.  I'm planning on doing some slow, strechy yoga in a minute.  It's nice when life slows down enough to just talk with our children, isn't it~that's one of my favorite parts of being a homeschool mom.


Tuesday's workout:  Leslie Sansone 3 Mile Slim and Sleek Pilates walk; 12 minute Pilates Mat work


Wednesday's workout~The Firm Total Body Toner; 3 mile hilly walk with a friend


Today's workout:  WW Punch! Advanced (kickboxing inspired workout); yoga (as soon as I'm done here)


What I'm watching:  Monday night I watched Poirot's Murder in Three Acts that I recorded from PBS; Last night I watched Poirot's Evil Under the Sun with Suchet to compare it to the Ustinov version. Both were good, the Suchet version changed a few things and added a few things I didn't care for.


What I'm reading: Cathy Duffy's Top 100 Picks for Homeschooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment