Thursday, May 26, 2011

We're having storms this afternoon. This is a good thing, we really need the rain.  


Today the kids did some chores and worked on creative writing. They discussed if they could be a magician what would the create using magic that would help people?  Wes wanted an easy way to turn a pig into bacon.  If you know him, you know he loves his bacon, and can't eat it while he has braces.  I've yet to find out what Maddie wrote about.


Now Maddie and I are off to get haircuts, which are long overdue. Sorry it's so short, some days are like that!


Today's workout:  Karen Voight Sweat Effect, kicboxing inspired cardio.  I love what KB does for my abs and upper body.  Tonight I'm going to do a 20 minute gentle hatha yoga download when I get home from my haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment