Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's definitely cooled off here.  The high today was 45, low around 25, but it felt colder with the wind.  But hey, compared to the rest of the country it's like summer!!  


Tom and Wes attended a conference last night called Enough.  According to Wes it related to financial and spiritual contentment.  My Bible reading today was about allowing God to love me to the point that I find the contentment I need in knowing that He is for me, in all things, in all ways.  I consistently need these reminders as living in a western culture there is NOTHING around me to encourage me in this pursuit!


Yesterday we spent a lot of time studying angles and areas of triangles.  The hardest thing for me, and for the children, is simply remembering the formulas for these math problems after not using them for a while!!


Today we spent some time on language arts, Alex math, and geography. The funny thing is that Maddie had an old globe that we got from my MIL, Pat.  It's large and on a stand, really beautiful.  After searching a bit, Maddie asked me to help her find Singapore on the globe.  We ended up looking it up on the internet and figured out that the name Singapore is the only blemish on the globe~it's been rubbed off.  Too funny!!!


Tuesday's workout:  Powerfit Harmony Move It (Cardio); Powerfit Back, Biceps and Thighs; Powerfit Harmony Body Balance (Core and Ab training).


Today's workout:  Powerfit Plus Cardio Kick (cardio); Powerfit Chest, Tris and Glutes

No comments:

Post a Comment