Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Friday, our homeschool co-op day.  It always makes for a nice break in the week and reminds us that the weekend is here when we're done.  When we get home, about 1pm, we eat, play, do chores, etc. Any work that's not been finished on Monday through Thursday must be completed.  You can be the kids work HARD to have it all done by the end of the day on Thursday!!


Tom and I decided to sneak away early this morning for coffee and a chat, which was a nice way to start the day.  Right now Tom's using, er, abusing, er, getting Wes to assist him in cleaning out some of the basement.  I think Wes would rather be studying!!


It's overcast and that always makes me slow down, for some weird reason.  So I've been reflective today, thinking about how blessed I am to be so loved by God my Father.  I pray you feel that today too!


Today's workout:  Powerfit Plus Total Express; Powerfit Harmony Core Express

No comments:

Post a Comment