Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's a beautiful, golden day here.  I think the 70s are coming to an end for a bit, but I'll take the 60s they are saying will replace it!  


I got up to do grocery shopping for the week at Walmart.  When I was leaving, I told the children I really needed their help as I was feeling overwhelmed trying to clean up after 5 people.  When I got home Maddie had mopped the kitchen floor, scrubbed and de-cluttered the kitchen counters, praise the Lord!  Tyler was cleaning up in his room and Wes was sweeping the dining/living room.  It was so good to have them kick in for me.  A gift from God indeed.


Thank you Father for warm sunshine, clean(er) home, and children who are learning to serve with a (mostly) positive attitude.  A serendipity indeed.


Today's workout:  Powerfit Harmony Power Up Cardio and Powerfit Cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment