Monday, February 7, 2011

Is anyone out there but me so ready for spring?  It's raining now and supposed to maybe flurry overnight. And, we may get snow flurries Wednesday night and Thursday.  It may be a record for our part of Georgia.  


The kids did some great work today.  We worked on state capitals and some hard, hard spelling words via some internet sites, plus or regular stuff.  And, of her own accord, Maddie decided to clean Ty's closet for me~that girl's a saint.  And, a good organizer.


I wanted to share something that happened Saturday. That morning, Tom broke a bowl that a friend gave me for a wedding present. She was doing an internship in Gettysburg, PA and picked it out just for us and it can't be replaced.  I actually cried when the bowl broke, I just loved it, always have.  


Early Sunday morning I was lying in bed, praying, and God asked me a question:  Do you weep over the brokenness in the lives of people in the world who don't know me?  Because I made them all, each is unique, designed by me.  Just out of love.  And I long for their souls to be free in me.  


I can tell you what~right now I do weep for the lost. And I pray God will remind me of this again and again.  That's why he's left us in this broken world.


Because, after all, we all, saved or not,  need a little help cleaning out our closets.


Sunday's workout:  Rest Day.  Way to go Packers!!


Monday's Workout:  Punch (kicboxing style workout, 30 minutes); Powerfit Harmony Lower Body Blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment