Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wes and I walked the dog. It's 42 but windy!  I got some cleaning done and took my youngest out to breakfast.  I had coffee at McD's while he ate an entire Big Breakfast, except the sausage and biscuit.  This 10 yo kid weighs about 60 pounds and is skinny!  Probably because he likes to eat fruits and veggies and chooses them as snacks, lol.  He at all the eggs, a hash brown, 1/4 of the sausage and 3 pancakes.  Where do kids put it?


Maddie and the big eater Tyler are going skating with buddies here in a minute.  Tom has to go to meet a family that had a death to prepare for the funeral.  Wes is begging me to take him to Kroger to get some gift card for some game he wants to buy.  After that, mom gets her time to do my exercise.  I also see a nap in my future as I woke up at 2:30 and couldn't get back to sleep until after 4:30!! 


Today's workout:  Powerfit Harmony Cardio, Power Up; Powerfit Plus Total Express (total body).

No comments:

Post a Comment