Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Saturday!  Today Tyler and I went to breakfast and we saw Maddie, Wes and Tom there.  They survived the lock in, yippee.  Tom took Tyler to his Boy Scout Pinewood Derby. Last year he won the entire Space Derby and this year didn't even win a race, lol.  But he and his dad did the work on his car without help and are quite proud.  I think the car lost because he painted the car bright orange like the University of Tennessee, lol.  But actually, orange is Ty's favorite color.


Maddie and I went grocery shopping.  Ugh, I try to avoid Kroger on a Saturday but God was good and we had an open cash register at the right time.


I'm getting ready to go out and walk Rocky soon.  It's a beautiful day to be a part of God's creation here. For all of my northern buddies, hang in there, spring is on the way.


Today's workout:  Tonya Larson Pure Pump, workout 2 and stretch; Power Fit Harmony, Pure Power Abs and Core

No comments:

Post a Comment